We inform you that section 13 of the Italian law D.lgs. 196/2003 (Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali) provides that the treatment of your personal data - also data provided verbally - will be gathered in a computer database and/or stored in paper archives and will be used with the purpose of e-mailing you communications with information on our activities. It is not obligatory to provide us with your personal data for the purposes as outlined herein; however, we need your consent to process them.
Data will be treated throughout the duration of our service except you exercise your right to obtain the cancellation of your personal data, with the consequent interruption of e-mailing, in accordance with the relevant law.
Your personal data will be communicated only to our collaborators and affiliated companies with the purpose of meeting contract requirements, or to other companies in case their involvement is needed in carrying out our activity. If needed, data can be communicated to credit organizations, credit recovery companies, credit insurance companies, commercial information companies, professionals and advisors. These same companies will act either as independent appointed subjects, or as subjects in charge of data treatment. Subjects in charge will be given relevant instructions, with particular reference to safety measures, in order to guarantee data privacy and safety.
As data subject, you can exercise the rights provided under section 7 of the D.lgs. 196/2003. For instance, you can to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data subject
- of the entities or categories of entities to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know
Moreover, as data subject you have the right to obtain the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data, cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully.
Finally, you have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
SofTeam S.r.l., 1 via Don Gnocchi - 20846 Macherio (MB) - Italia - fax +39 0392078964 - e-mail:email@example.com is appointed for the treatment of personal data provided.
I authorize the Treatment of the personal data *